Key Account Façade
What's the role?
As a Key Account Manager in Israel, you’ll be out visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You'll find yourself working and driving business opportunities with our key building envelope, curtain wall and façade clients - so no day will be the same!
This role will require the individual to travel around the center of Israel
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Direct customer contact, creation and development of customers. Implementation of sales strategies Fast introduction of new products to customers and new markets. Focus on upper customers.
What do we offer?
we offer you A great Place to work
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • Proven consultative selling track record with visible results
- • Strong technical background (ideally with qualifications in architecture or engineering)
- • Excellent negotiating skills in pricing, trading agreements, communication and presentation skills.
- • Experience in variety of façade systems with a solid understanding of building physics and thermal analysis
- • Can fully understand façade related drawings and diagrams (knowledge of AutoCAD being an advantage)
- • Clear demonstration of understanding or relationships with key players/customers within the segment
you can contact us at:
job no. jb-22
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”